Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions Section before emailing us. Most Likely your answer will be there.
- Tickets and General Information
- Band, Burlesque Booking Inquiries
- Website Advertising
- Sponsorship Information
- Vendor Information
- Press Passes
- Join Street Team
Tickets and General Information
Band, Burlesque, Sideshow booking Inquiries
- Please submit a full EPK (Electronic Press Kit) to Laura Rebel Angel email@example.com This must include links to your work, photos, bio, music or video. Please included "Psychobilly Luau Booking Inquiry" in the Subject line.
- We have several sponsorship levels available. Please tell us a little about your company, and we will send you a tailor made Sponsorship package. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Vendor Space is extremely limited, and juried. Priority is given to vendors who sign up for the Elite and Gold Packages.
- Everyone is welcome to take still pictures only, as long as you have have a ticket for The Psychobilly Luau.
If you think you need a free press pass to the event, please review these requirements, as we have a limited number of press passes and an overwhelming amount.
- Press Passes must be Requested at least 2 weeks prior to event.
- Requests must be in writing and include a copy of the magazine or publication that include an article written by you.
- We limit to one press pass per publication.
- For Television inquiries, please submit in writing the show, intent and airing dates.
- Requesting a Press Passes does not Guarantee That we Will Provide Them.
- This is a DIY festival. We need your help to spread the word! If you can pass out flyers for us, please fill out this form. If you can spread the word about the festival online we will grant you extreme punk rock points and a mention in the new Street Team Supporters Section of the Website!